The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the “The Asian Indian Cafe Platform.” The term “Services” refers to any services offered by The Asian Indian Cafe whether on The Asian Indian Cafe Platform or otherwise.
By using “The Asian Indian Cafe Platform” and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure, and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access “The Asian Indian Cafe Platform.”
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on “The Asian Indian Cafe Platform” or to your email address on record, and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. Your continuing use of our Services after we post or provide notice about our changes to this Policy shall represent your approval to the amended Policy, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
“The Asian Indian Cafe Platform” may contain links to other websites. This Policy does not apply to any personal information you gathered while visiting such websites. The Asian Indian Cafe shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on The Asian Indian Cafe Platform. This Policy does not apply to any information you may provide to any of our service providers/service personnel that we do not ask you to provide to us or any of our service providers.
? The order has been canceled.
? The receiver did not get the order. (Note that this does not apply to unsubstantiated recipients.)
? If a consumer complains about the quality of an order being delivered, we will investigate and, if the complaint is determined to be valid, the customer will receive a full refund or the order will be replaced.
? Refunds can only be sought in the event of a service failure; our team will determine whether an order qualifies for a refund, and our management's decision will be final. We are not liable for any loss or claim that exceeds the amount actually paid by the customer; No refund can be requested for any discounted or exempted sum.
? When it comes to cancellation and refunds, Online Delivery will have the final say.
? Online Delivery reserves the right to change its Cancellation and Refund Policy at any moment. If we make any significant changes to how we use your personal information, we will notify you by email or a website announcement.
? After a formal order cancellation request is received, the cancellation process will begin. Within 7 to 10 days, the money will be credited to the same account from which it was deducted.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The following information about you will be collected and processed by us:
Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
1. Create or update your The Asian Indian Cafe account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth, and profile picture. If you sign in to The Asian Indian Cafe Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail, or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by The Asian Indian Cafe at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
2. Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, the contact information of people you refer to us, and other information you provide on The Asian Indian Cafe Platform (“Your Content”).
3. We may collect and retain information about you when you use our Services in order to process your requests and automatically fill out forms for future transactions, such as your phone number, address, email, billing information, and credit or payment card information.
4. Correspond with The Asian Indian Cafe for customer support;
5. Participate in the interactive services offered by The Asian Indian Cafe Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments, etc., or
6. Enable features that require Asian Indian Cafe's access to your address book or calendar;
7. Report problems for troubleshooting.
8. We may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call, and SMS details if you sign up to utilize our Services as a merchant or delivery partner.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to The Asian Indian Cafe Platform, we will automatically collect and analyze the following demographic and other information:
1. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through The Asian Indian Cafe Platform, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
2. Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real-time information or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
4. Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the sort of services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results chosen, number of clicks, information and pages visited and searched for, the order in which those pages were viewed, the length of your visit to our Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
5. Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names, and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of The Asian Indian Cafe Platform;
6. Stored information and files: The Asian Indian Cafe mobile application (The Asian Indian Cafe app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information. If you permit The Asian Indian Cafe app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the The Asian Indian Cafe app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location, and number of attendees.
7. If you are a partner restaurant, merchant, or delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location, and address details.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect for the following purposes:
? With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
? With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through The Asian Indian Cafe Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, The Asian Indian Cafe may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
? With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners for the purpose of carrying out academic research.
? With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number, and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
? For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us when we are:
Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services, and other illegal acts;
Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
? For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
While you cannot opt-out of advertising on The Asian Indian Cafe Platform, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third-party sites and through third-party ad networks (including Double Click Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network, and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
? To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
? We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third-party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the The Asian Indian Cafe Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the The Asian Indian Cafe Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Asian Indian Cafe. You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt-out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Asian Indian Cafe.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at email@example.com Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able to offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND The Asian Indian Cafe PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the following address The Asian Indian Cafe, JK Rd, Shirdipuram, Kolar , Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042, India
© 2022 by TAI cafe || Design and Maintain By Triosoft Technology Pvt. Ltd.